Ideal for toddlers!The stickers are small adhesive objects, in various shapes and sizes... Being very simple to use, they can help with fine motor development from a very young age. In school they are used when working with algorithms for example, or for colour notation.Technical data
- Dimensions : Circle Ø 0.9 to 1.9 cm.
- Colour MULTICOLOURED
- 18 sheets of 104 stickers.
- Geometric stickers are perfect for learning about shapes and colours. They also allow pupils to work on algorithms.
- For developing creativity. For working algorithms.
- Paper sourced from eco-managed forests.