BEROL markers have an ink reservoir which fills the entire body of the pen, giving it a vastly superior duration of use.The tips, in top of the range fibres, do not dry out, even if they are kept out in the air for 2 weeks.The inks are washable, pigmented and luminous.Technical data
- Composition : 24 fine tipped markers and 24 medium tipped markers.
- Colour MULTICOLOURED
- With ventilated caps.
- ASSORTMENT of 12 colours.
- Does not stain skin Does not stain clothes
- To help you choose..your felt tip pens, use the following criteria:
- shape: the bigger the pen, the better it fits little hands
- size: the shorter the pen, the better it fits little hands
- tip: the wide tip is designed for babies for beginning colouring, the medium tip is used for colouring and beginning writing, and the fine tip is designed for colouring and learning to write.