- YOU WILL LIKE ALSO
From one year old, children can learn how to distinguish between shapes and colours. As well as developing children's motor skills , the simplicity of the designs and the colours used encourage them to learn basic words.Each puzzle recounts a time of day as shown by the objects. Under each of them, the child discovers an associated action. These puzzles can address issues in the child's daily life and develop language.Composition : 1 board and 7 or 8 pieces.Products
- Each object is associated with an action
- Number of pieces : 8 pieces
- Dimensions : Side 28 cm - th: 0.8 cm.
- Made from : screen printed WOOD.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED