- YOU WILL LIKE ALSO
Picture books are especially recommended for developing visual discrimination and memory. They also develop discussions and build vocabulary.These cards allow users to verbalise the actions shown, based on the location of an object and by describing spatial concepts.Composition : 35 cards.Products
- Inclusive solutions
Recommended by speech therapists.
Picture books are especially recommended for developing visual discrimination and memory. They also develop discussions and build vocabulary.
- Dimensions : L: 14.8 cm - W: 10.5 cm.
- Made from : LAMINATED CARDBOARD.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Delivery : Supplied in a storage case.
- These images make different multiple games possible: from spatial awareness to motor skills and imitating the photo with or without spoke instructions Children enjoy guessing (guess which card I'm going to pull out) and very young children can imitate the scene using a soft toy. For children over 3 years old. I also use it a lot with children with hearing difficulties for whom the concept of space primarily relates to the visual aspect and motor-skill exploration.
Melanie SCHNEERSON, Psychomotor Therapist