If you need any help, please read the FAQ and find your answer among the most frequently asked questions.
- 1. MY CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
Click onto "Log in" and then onto create account.
Enter your customer code starting with AA in the “you are already Wesco customer” part. Then click onto Ok to show your post address information.
Complete this file with your email address and password to end up your eshop account creation.Contact us using the corresponding link at the end of the page or directly clicking here Contact us . Choose Customer service and then I have a problem with my client account.. Enter your details and message and click onto Submit. We will answer shortly.To receive a new password, click onto “Log in” and then onto "Forgot your password ?". Enter your email address and click onto “Validate”.To modify my details like email address, phone nr, post address :
Log in with your email address and password.
> In the “account information” part, you can amend your email address, your password, or name.
In the “address book” , you can modify the invoicing and/or delivery address.
- 2. THE PRODUCTS
I would like to order an item I have seen in the Wesco catalogues. How can I find it in the website ?2 options :
- Use the “Find a product here” box (on the top part of the web page) to search the item with its name or the item nr.
- Use the Quick order option. (under the basket) and enter the item nr.If you have questions about Wesco products, fill the "Contact Us" page or call our local office at 091 860893 / 091 860822.Subscribe to our newsletter to receive information about Wesco offers and new products ! Click on Newsletter, (at the bottom of the web page) and fill your email address. You can stop the newsletter service at any moment.You can receive the Wesco catalogues for free, by asking for it from our "Contact Us" page .You can receive a free quotation, by asking for it from our "Contact Us" page .
- 3. MY ORDER
- By credit card (account debited upon dispatch)
- By transfertYou will receive an order confirmation email as soon as your order is registered.
You will also receive an information email as soon as your order is shipped out.You can contact us using the corresponding link at the end of the page.Please check :
- the offer conditions (there may be some ranges which cannot be included in the offer)
- the offer validity dates
- on which website the offer is valid
- if the code is valid only once, you may have used it already with your last order.When you are in the basket, enter the code in the Gift cards box. If the conditions of the offer are applicable to your order, the discount is directly applied.
- 4. THE DELIVERY
The freight charge is € 4.88 including VAT.
Delivery charges are free for orders of €250 and more.The delivery time varies according to the order availability :
If all items are available in stock when your order is placed, it will be delivered in 8 days
> If some items are not in stock when your order is placed, your order will be sent out partial and the remaining items will be sent out afterwards as soon as available.The availability information of an item is visible on each product page :
• Available : the item is in stock
• Available in xx days : the item will be available in the xx coming days. You can order it today and you will get it as soon as it is in stock again.Yes. On the Delivery page on the ordering process, Choose “delivery to another address/ New address” and fill in the information sheet..
- 5. RETURNS
If you are disappointed with an article, you have 14 days following receipt to notify our customer service department : email@example.com.Always check all parcels at the time of the delivery. In the event of damage during transit, please specify it on the carrier delivery note. You have 15 days following receipt to forewarn Wesco in writing . (for delivery mistake, transport damage, breakages, material damage etc.). Wesco will not accept any responsability for any indirect damage (business or other development loss, loss of profit, damages or costs etc.) which may arise should the product not be used to the instructions provided.On the day of the delivery, make sure that the delivery is complete. If an item is missing, notify it to the delivery person. Also inform Wesco immediately contacting the after sale department firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6. Security of your personal data
In principle, data from customers, suppliers and website visitors is treated confidentially and always in accordance with legal regulations. This particularly applies to personal information, Wesco complying with the law on the protection of personal data. When you visit our web site, only the data necessary to offer our products and offerings in the most optimal way possible is processed and used. After leaving our website, this data (IP address, pages visited, links used, language settings, browser, date, time and duration of your visit, etc.) are only used to improve and develop our websites. On some pages, you will be prompted to fill in your personal data. Without this information, you will not have access to services that are offered in some cases a cookie is placed on your computer. To process an electronic payment, we use a secure SSL encryption. We insist that our site may, through a link, redirect you to other Web sites to which these provisions do not necessarily apply. In addition, we disclaim any responsibility for the content of linked sites.