Unique sensationsLearning through touching helps children to enrich and develop their tactile and visual senses, as well as fuelling language development through describing the pieces and the sensations they feelPleasant to touch, these discs comprise 5 different textures and colours. Holding the mini-discs, and with the large discs lying on the ground, users can complete a matching pathway (blind-folded or not).Technical data
- Composition : 5 mini discs and 5 large discs.
- Dimensions : - Ø 27 cm - th: 3 cm.
- Made from PLASTIC and RUBBER.
- Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Supplied with 5 mini-discs and a blind-fold for covering the eyes.
- Compare colours, shapes and textures.
Encourages observation, memory and the ability to match up objects logically
Excellent tools for developing language skills and fine motor skills.
- Inclusive solutions
Tactile products help sharpen sensations for sight-impaired children or those with reduced feeling in their fingers.
- Essential motor-sensory courses! With the large discs lying on the ground, and the mini discs held in the child's hands, they can be felt with eyes open or closed. This activity develops the sense of touch through the discovery of surfaces that are smooth, rough, spiky or hexagonal. But also balance, when a child walks on it they will learn to associate vision and tactile perception. This material is a must for children with conditions on the autistic spectrum because it connects them to different feelings. They are loved by children at all stages of walking, and by older children who can do the path with their eyes closed. Mélanie SCHNEERSON, Psychomotor Therapist.
- View also