The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
2 years old| Difficulty: ★ | 1h30 plus drying time
Fine motor skills, learning colours.
- Draw a 30 cm circle on scrap cardboard.
- Prepare the paint on a piece of cardboard using the colours of the rainbow, yellow, orange, red, purple, blue and green.
- Take a giant fruit or vegetable sponge of your choice, dip it in the associated colour, then place it on the edge of the circle.
- Repeat with other sponge shapes to fill the whole circle, using each colour of the rainbow.
- Paint the ends of 3 clothes pegs the same colour. Repeat for each colour. Leave to dry upside down on the edge of a glass.
- Using a Posca marker and a ruler, draw diagonal lines to separate each colour.
- Finalise your game by writing its name in the centre. For example "At the table the colour!"
And here is a simple creative idea, ideal for developing fine motor skills and colour recognition!
Our selection for this creative sheet