Felt end for pencil
- Place a pastry cutter in the shape you want onto a felt sheet and trace round it with a black pen.
- Fold the felt sheet in half and cut round the outline you drew to obtain two matching shapes.
- Spray glue onto one side of each shape.
- Fold a strip of paper several times over and place it onto one of the felt shapes. This will leave an opening for the pencil.
- Press the glued sides of the two shapes together and wait until the glue dries. Then pull the folded strip of paper out.
- Now slide the pencil end into the opening that’s left.