- In a large bowl, mix 100 g of grated coconut and the sweetened condensed milk to obtain a thick paste.
- Set the dough aside overnight in the refrigerator.
- The next day, shape the balls by taking a small amount of dough and rolling it in the palm of your hand.
- Roll the balls in the remaining shredded coconut.
- Once the snowballs are formed, place them on the end of each wooden stick and arrange them in a jar.
And here are some delicious coconut snowballs to enjoy! Can be stored in the fridge.