- Print the templates and transfer them to the glitter and kraft paper. Fold them in half.
- Cut out the template, making sure that the fold is downwards. Repeat with the kraft paper.
- For each shape, cut out 4 strips of paper, leaving a few centimetres according to the template.
- Place the shapes inverted on top of each other to form the heart.
- Braid by passing a glitter strip underneath and then a kraft strip on top. Repeat the operation.
- Once the characters have been braided, decorate their heads using the shapes on the template or with felt pens. If necessary, adjust the strips so that the heart is uniform.
- Make a hole for the thread.
Fill these woven baskets with chocolates, greetings and little surprises before hanging them up!