The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
+ 2 years | Difficulty: ★ | 1 hour + 30 minutes drying time
- Paint all the canvases with the pastel blue.
- On one of the canvases: with a gold pencil, draw lines to form a hilly landscape. Using a sponge, fill in the lower part with the bronze patina wax for an earthy effect.
- Tie pieces of string to a piece of wood and connect it to another piece of wood to form a swing.
- Repeat to form the clothesline.
- Using silicone glue or a glue gun, glue the pieces of wood to the canvas and then the pebbles, placing the pebbles on top of the pieces of wood and on the clothesline (to be done by an adult).
With a Posca marker:
- Draw the birds' beaks, legs and eyes on all the canvases.
- Colour the birds' beaks with white marker.
- On the swing, draw the arms and legs of a man.
- Draw and colour clothes on the clothesline.
Finish with small pieces of raffia to form bird's nests, and draw gold and silver stars with a coloured pencil.
A triptych in the image of the end-of-year celebrations: joyful, family-oriented and nicely surprising!
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et1
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et2
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et3
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et4
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et5
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et6
Our selection for this creative sheet