The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
Sheet - Christmas tree card to lace
Christmas tree card to lace
5 or over | Difficulty: ★★ | 1 hour, 30 minutes
- On a sheet of either Wavy or Metallic Cardboard, draw a circle 19 cm in diameter and then a triangle about 10 cm wide and 10 cm high.
- Do the same on white paper (and set aside for the end)
- Cut out the triangle and make holes using the punch clamp on either side of the triangle. Leave 1 cm for each hole and about 0.5 cm from the edge.
- Pass the thread from one side to the other, then thread into each other from the bottom
- Glue the pompoms and star as you see fit!
- Cut the trunk into the different paper that’s either corrugated or metallic
Our selection for this creative sheet