Sheet - Christmas tree card to lace
Christmas tree card to lace
5 or over | Difficulty: ★★ | 1 hour, 30 minutes
- On a sheet of either Wavy or Metallic Cardboard, draw a circle 19 cm in diameter and then a triangle about 10 cm wide and 10 cm high.
- Do the same on white paper (and set aside for the end)
- Cut out the triangle and make holes using the punch clamp on either side of the triangle. Leave 1 cm for each hole and about 0.5 cm from the edge.
- Pass the thread from one side to the other, then thread into each other from the bottom
- Glue the pompoms and star as you see fit!
- Cut the trunk into the different paper that’s either corrugated or metallic
Our selection for this creative sheet