The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
5 years | Difficulty: ★ | 30 minutes
FC xxxx - xxxxxxx - TextPedago
- Cut out a red rectangle the same height as the paper roll and long enough to cover it.
- stick the red rectangle around the roll
- Fold the ends of the roll to close the top and the bottom as shown on the model
- Join and fix together the 2 top corners and flatten slightly to get your snowman shape.
- Curl the 2 lower corners outward to form feet.
- Cut a white triangle the same width as the roll, then glue it to form a red triangle on the top of the man.
- Using a Posca or black felt-tip pen, draw the details: arms, boots, belt, eyes, facial contours, nose and mouth of a Santa Claus.
- Glue a white pompom on the top of the cap and hang a string by forming a loop stuck in the cap by a point of glue to hang your decoration.
A small decorative Santa Claus.
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et1
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et2
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et3
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et4
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et5
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et6
Our selection for this creative sheet