The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
Sheet - Tic-tac-toe game
+ 5 years | Difficulty: ★★ | 1.5 hours (excluding drying time)
FC xxxx - xxxxxxx - TextPedago
- Cut a 23 cm square square from the felt.
- With the help of an adult: make the separations of the board using a sewing machine /
Without the help of an adult: glue the Christmas adhesive paper tape or holographic glitter.
- Paint 4 caps white and 4 others brown (2 coats - 1 hour drying time in total).
- Place the adhesive eyes on the brown stoppers.
- Using the black and orange marker, draw the distinctive features of the snowman on the white painted caps.
- Cut out of the glittery foam sheets a wooden shape for the reindeer and branches of the snowmen.
Everything is ready for a game of tic-tac-toe!
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et1
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et2
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et3
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et4
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et5
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et6
Our selection for this creative sheet