- Patterned sheets for Origami
- Aluminium wire
- Masking Tape
- Eye stickers
- Sheets of adhesive felt foam
- A pencil
- Pair of scissors
- Cut out a roughly 15cm square out of one of the sheets and run a strip of masking tape along one of its four sides.
- Roll the square into a tube, with the masking tape on the free edge, then stick it down.
- Flatten the bottom of the tube, fold it over, then glue it to form a cone shape.
- Cut a 25cm length of aluminium wire, thread it through the fold, then bend the ends into the shape of small claws.
- Apply the various templates to the felt foam and trace and cut out the head tuft, wings, and beak.
- Flatten and fold over the top of the cone, then glue the various cut-outs onto the felt shape.
Finish off with the eye stickers.