The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
Sheet - Felt chickens and eggs
Age: 6 and over (adult supervision required) | Difficulty: ★★★ | Time needed: 1 hour
FC xxxx - xxxxxxx - TextPedago
- Cut the egg template to shape and trace the outline on one half of a sheet of felt foam.
- Fold the sheet in half and cut around the outline to obtain two identical shapes.
- Cut several lengths of adhesive fabric ribbon into bands and stick them onto one of the shapes.
- Place the two shapes back to back and sew them together leaving a thumb-width gap in the seam.
- Stuff the egg lightly with cotton wool.
- Finish sewing the seam.
- Stick decorative buttons to the bands using fabric glue.
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et1
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et2
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et3
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et4
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et5
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et6
- Cut the chicken template to shape and trace the outline on one half of a sheet of felt foam. Fold the sheet in half and cut around the outline to obtain two identical chicken body shapes.
- Cut out the two wing shapes from a sheet of adhesive fabric and glue them onto both halves of the body.
- Cut out a beak-shaped piece of felt foam.
- Sew a pearl onto each half of the body where the eye goes.
- Place the two body shapes back to back and sew them together leaving a thumb-width gap in the seam.
- Pad the body out with cotton wool between the two halves.
- Sew the beak on and finish the seam, letting the pearl sewing thread trail outside for use as a hanger.
Our selection for this creative sheet