The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
+ 3 years | Difficulty: ★ | 30 minutes per garland
FC xxxx - xxxxxxx - TextPedago
Rabbits on the garland
- Punch a hole in each pennant about 1.5 cm from the edge, then thread the jute string. Make a knot at each end.
- Using the the template you can download,, draw the outline of the rabbit on a coloured sheet of paper and cut out.
- Glue the design onto a pennant. Repeat the same step until you reach the last pennant.
- Place a sticker on the bottom part of the rabbit and glue a small white pompom.
- Finalize the decoration with some stickers or Posca marker!
Mischievous Bunny Garland
- Using the downloadable template, draw the outline of each bunny on patterned paper and cut out.
- Place a sticker on the bottom of the bunny and glue a large white pom-pom.
- Using a mini clothespin, hang the bunny from the wire. For a result full of mischief, hang it on the right ear, then left, then between the two ears!
A beautiful bunny wall decoration!
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et1
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et2
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et3
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et4
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et5
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et6
Our selection for this creative sheet