Origami : the hen
- Sheets for origami 15 cm x 15 cm (6 in X 6 in)
- Decorative accessories: adhesive eyes, imitation felt…
- Fold the two diagonals, then unfold.
- Fold back the left- and right-hand summit towards the centre of the square, point with your finger the centre of the sides (without marking the fold), then unfold.
- Fold the square in two in order to form a triangle, create an accordion in the centre on the longest side, then unfold.
- Manipulate the sheet as indicated until you form a diamond shape.
- Fold underneath to maintain the hen.
- Hold your index finger on the top in order to have the beak come out.
- The hen is finished. You can add a comb with imitation felt and adhesive eyes.