The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
+ 3 years | Difficulty: ★ | 1 hour
FC xxxx - xxxxxxx - TextPedago
For the chicks
- Start by drawing triangles with the pencil on each end to mark the shell.
- Then using Posca, paint the middle in yellow to give life to the chick, make a small triangle for the little beak and the eyes with small black dots.
For the rabbits
- Start by drawing the bottom of the bunnies either plain or with patterns (circles, squares, lines...) on the bottom half of the egg.
- Cut out the ears according to the downloadable template, and colour the inside with Posca.
- To give height to the bunnies, make a small hole and prick on a wooden stick.
For the decor
- Choose a wooden or cardboard tray large enough to create a springtime atmosphere with the bunnies and chicks.
- Place the wool in the tray and then arrange the chicks, rabbits and chocolates to decorate the holiday tables.
A colourful spring garden!
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et1
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et2
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et3
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et4
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et5
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et6
Our selection for this creative sheet