The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
Sheet - Twine eggs
Difficulty: ★★ | Time needed: 45 minutes
FC xxxx - xxxxxxx - TextPedago
- First blow up the balloons to the size of the finished eggs.
- Apply glue to each balloon with the paintbrush.
- Place some glue in a pot or bowl then dip the twine in.
- Wind the twine around the neck of the balloon then gradually around the whole of the balloon.
- Leave the glued twine to dry for five hours.
- Burst the balloon with a pin and carefully detach the remaining pieces, leaving the rigid twine.
- Pass a cord through the eggs to make a festoon.
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et1
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et2
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et3
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et4
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et5
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et6
Our selection for this creative sheet