The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
+ 3 years | Difficulty: ★ | 30 minutes
Painting the vase:
- With crepe tape or masking tape, create areas in triangles and paint in gold.
- Repeat the same process for the bronze.
Bouquet of pompons:
- Using the templates, create about ten pompons.
- Insert a thin wooden branch into each pom-pom and secure with a dot of hot glue (optional).
- Once all the pompons have been created, place them in the vase for a beautiful effect!
A very simple activity that can be adapted to the seasons depending on the colour of the wool used!
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et1
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et2
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et3
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et4
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et5
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et6
Our selection for this creative sheet