The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
+ 2 years | Difficulty: ★ | 24 hours of drying + 1 hour of activity
fine motor skills, learning shapes, collage
- Collect glass jars of different sizes.
- Wash them well and remove the labels and glue residues.
- Put them upside down and apply at least two coats of black paint with the acrylic spray can (to be done by an adult, out of the wind in a ventilated room).
- Leave to dry for a day.
- Then stick the eye stickers on the pots in a random fashion, alternating the different sizes.
- Once the eyes have been glued on, tie a satin ribbon on the top of the jar and fill it with pencils, cotillions, sweets, etc.
Patience and meticulousness will be required to obtain these beautifully monstrous storage units!
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et1
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et2
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et3
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et4
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et5
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et6
Our selection for this creative sheet