The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
+ 3 years | Difficulty: ★ | Preparation: 15 min - Cooking time: 5 min
Ingredients for about 15 waffles :
- 3 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 30 g sugar
- 20 g softened butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 25 cl milk
- Break the eggs, separating the whites from the yolks, into two separate bowls.
In the bowl with the egg yolks:
- Beat the egg yolks into an omelette with a whisk or fork.
- Add the flour, sugar and softened butter.
- Gently pour in the milk, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
In the other bowl:
- Beat the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt.
- Gradually fold the egg whites into the first bowl using a spatula.
- Bake in a lightly buttered waffle iron.
Plain, with jam or chocolate, waffles are a gourmet's delight!
Our selection for this creative sheet