The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
Subscribe to newsletter
Time to allow: 1hr | Difficulty:}
- Decorative paper
- A pair of compasses or a round object like a plate
- Scissors or an extra large punch
- Strong thread or string
- Cut out 6 to 8 circles of decorative paper per bauble.
- Fold them in 2.
- Glue one half of the circles to the others to make a bauble. Don’t glue the last 2 ends together.
- Thread the string or thread between the last 2 ends and glue them together to hold the string.