- YOU WILL LIKE ALSO
CooperationSuitable for younger children: large mesh pockets for playing with the balls. Can help children create games of skill, association and coordination.Composition : 5 pockets and 10 handles.Products
- Inclusive solutions
- Dimensions : Ø 1.6 m.
- Made from : FABRIC, polyester base.
- Washing : at 30 °C.
- Tips for using : For indoor and outdoor use.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Delivery : Supplied in a fabric bag.
- Because collective participation in the game is required, these parachutes provide an introduction to group life...
The activity itself is fun and allows the development of coordination in children
- A professional's view. Alexandre, Specialist teacher.
The fabric parachute allows the child to develop body awareness, coordination and spacial concepts (right, left, up, down). This team activity also promotes group cohesion because, due to the fabric, each child is required to share responsibility in a group exercise. During the activity, it forces each of them to master their gestures, observe, communicate and take others into account. Suitable for the very young as well as older children, this is a practical, lightweight, portable game. Children never tire of it.