The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
Sheet - Felt Christmas trees
Age: 6 or over | Difficulty: ★★ | Time needed: 45 minutes
FC xxxx - xxxxxxx - TextPedago
- Print out the pattern and copy it twice to a sheet of felt foam.
- Cut out the two shapes and sew them back-to-back roughly 1cm from the edges using the satin cord.
- Stuff the cotton wool inside and complete the seam.
- Cut a length of satin cord and tie it to the Christmas tree seam to make a hanger.
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et1
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et2
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et3
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et4
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et5
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et6
Our selection for this creative sheet