The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
Sheet - Paper Necklace
Age : + 7 yrs | Difficulty: ★★★ | Estimated time : 2hrs
- Decorative paper
- Round pastry cutter
- Thread or ribbon
FC xxxx - xxxxxxx - TextPedago
- Cut out circles in decorative paper (approx 8 for each bead).
- Fold each circle in half.
- Glue the circles together (one half to the other) to form the bead. Don’t glue the last two sides together.
- Once all the beads are made (approx 6 per necklace), place the thread or ribbon between the unstuck sides of each bead.
- Glue the last two sides of the beads together so they enclose the ribbon.
- Add a clasp to fasten the ribbon.
- You can vary the shapes by cutting out hearts, flowers…
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et1
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et2
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et3
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et4
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et5
- FC xxxxxx - xxxxxx - et6
Our selection for this creative sheet