The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
+ 3 years old | Difficulty: ★ | 1 hour
- Split the clothes pegs in half and paint them orange.
- Glue the two smooth sides of the clothes pegs together.
- Cut the fabric into several strips of the same size.
- Place the cloth over the top of the carrot, forming a bouquet.
- Wrap the jute rope around the top of the carrot to hold the fabric.
- Put a dot of glue to fix the rope.
While working on fine motor skills, this creation is a real decoration for the Easter table!
Our selection for this creative sheet