The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
We attach great importance to your satisfaction and conduct our cookie management policy with this constant concern. By accepting them, you allow our brand to better support you and grow alongside you.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve your purchase experience ;
- To analyse our traffic and to optimize our website's performance ;
- To suggest customised contents matching your interests
You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link accessible in our personal data protection policy. To learn more, click here.
Search engine powered by ElasticSuite
+ 3 years | Difficulty: ★ | 40 minutes (10 minutes preparation + 30 minutes rest)
Ingredients (for about ten pancakes) :
Lactose-free and gluten-free gourmet pancakes!
- Sift half the corn-starch into a bowl and add the sugar.
- Add the eggs.
- Warm the vegetable milk and add it gradually, alternating warm milk and corn-starch while mixing with a whisk.
- Leave your gluten-free and lactose-free pancake batter to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Using a paper towel, lightly oil the crêpe pan before placing a ladleful of batter on top.
Sautéing pancakes is a gourmet show for young and old!
Our selection for this creative sheet